A market leading company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic optometrist to join their dynamic team.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in optometry and gain hands on experience in a thriving and supporting workplace.
Based in one of the companies top ranked stores in the country, you will work closely with innovative equipment such as OCT.
This is an excellent opportunity for an optometrist seeking a role with a desirable multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes, and in hand you will gain job security during these uncertain times.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
The practice is in the stunning city of Bristol.
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25-minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Great bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500