We are passionate about our people. At Specsavers we support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our ethos is to offer inspiring development and fantastic opportunities to help our 37,000 store, support office and supply chain colleagues continue to make a difference, either by serving customers or supporting partners and their teams. This role is home based within the UK. Ideally you must be located in North England.
Objective of the role
To work effectively with the stores to provide support, guidance, knowledge and expertise in the area of NHS compliance. To play a key role in training store teams and directors in this critical and key area for the business. To undertake NHS Audits in line with agreed procedures. Analyses data to identify areas of potential risk. Supply reports and detailed feedback to Partners providing suitable action plans to manage risk to stores and the brand and maximise partner profit.
- Continuously involved in on-going audit activity for our optical, audiology and domiciliary businesses both remotely and in stores.
- Providing an audit report to the store partner detailing findings and recommendations to resolve any issues that have been discovered.
- Understanding store specific requirements to provide feedback, coaching and guidance to the Partners.
- Assess the level of ongoing support required for each store, accurately and consistently reports the level of compliance achieved using a standard framework .
- Routinely communicating audit findings to Senior NHS Support Manager to promote shared learning.
- Keeping up to date with any changes in policies and procedures, developing knowledge of local interpretation of regulations (England, Wales, Scotland & Ireland) and effectively uses the support tools which are aligned to these requirements.
- Works closely with finance colleagues and other key internal stakeholders to assist with bottom line accounts accuracy
- Supports new and re-locating stores to gain their GOS contract
Essential skills include
- Analytical and logical approach, and a proactive problem solver
- Proficient MS excel user
- Comprehensive knowledge of NHS processes, procedures and entitlements
- Ability to interpret clinical records
- First class communication skills that can adapt in style to the target audience
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills
- Creative thinker, able to challenge and question
- Experience in a health care setting preferably Optics or Audiology
- Flexible approach and willingness to undertake extensive travel to work at Specsavers stores throughout the UK as required
- Socrates or Sycle experience preferred
As a return for our teams’ contribution and commitment, Specsavers offers all the usual company benefits including competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care. Our total rewards package also extends to several other perks that make Specsavers a great place to work.
We are happy to talk flexible working!
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply now!