Domiciliary Optical SchedulerCambuslang, Glasgow - Home & Office working 19,000 + bonus + benefits - OTE 20,300Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm - Happy to talk flexible working
Do you have optics experience and are looking for a challenging role outside practice? Or perhaps you have experience of working in a scheduling role within domiciliary or facilities management sectors? If so we would love to hear from you.The main function of the Domiciliary Optical Scheduler is to act as the main point of contact for all inbound and outbound customer service calls and to schedule effective clinics. The role plays a key part in supporting the optical clinical team to improve the quality of service provided to our customers and ensure we run efficient and profitable clinics.In addition to the above, the role also undertakes several aspects of administrative support. It is a varied and busy role, working under pressure and to monthly targets. It is a challenging but rewarding role where you will be part of a team helping vulnerable patients to see better and live better.Due to Covid safety protocols, the role will work between the office and home.
As a Domiciliary Optical Scheduler you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Making outbound calls to arrange scheduling of clinics.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external clients to ensure accurate and detailed information to manage and plan effective clinics.
- Build and maintain a strong and positive working relationship with the field teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact for inbound and outbound customer service calls and emails.
- Updating customer records on our internal CRM system and logging all conversations
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!
- Proven experience within an optical, domiciliary or facilities management scheduling background
- Confidently work in a high-volume environment, at pace and managing your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with our care home partners and clinical teams
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Computer literate and able to use a variety of software packages to a high standard.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the ability to problem solve.
- A confident telephone manner and be able to display a high degree of accuracy.
- Awareness of the commercial aims and objectives of the Company.
Reference ID: DOS/JG1482Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PermanentSalary: 19,000.00- 20,300.00 per yearCOVID-19 considerations:
All of our staff are given Infection Control training and provided with relevant PPE.