300 words will never tell you everything about this Team Planning Coordinator role in Esholt, Bradford. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Team Planning Coordinator role in Esholt, Bradford:
- c. £20,000 salary package pro-rata to 24 hours per week part-time (£9.81ph)
- Join a growing independent optical and audiology brands people team as a team planning coordinator
- You'll support the Senior Leadership Team and ensure the business has cover for their optometrists, audiologists, dispensing opticians by building relationships with their locums and co-ordinating where they need to be and when
- The role will include various strategic and administration duties with the aim to ensure the business has the correct number of clinics across the group and sufficient staffing to ensure the business a great service
- This is a flexible part-time role (24 hrs incl. Saturdays) and would suit someone with a recruitment and/or appointment handling background
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com