Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity for an Optical Assistant to be part of a lovely independent Opticians based in East Finchley, North London.
This is a modern, patient focused practice where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and eventually train to become a Dispensing Optician.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern setup with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Experienced Optom Director
- Single testing room clinic testing most days
- Working in a small team of 3-4 people including a qualified Dispensing Optician
- Working with a wide range of advanced equipment and products
- Provide comprehensive dispensing & contact lens service
- Reception and admin duties
- Taking measurements and making adjustments
- Opportunity to do the Dispensing Optician course
- Full time - Including Saturdays (37.5 hours a week)
- Salary from £18,000-£21,000
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience working within an optical practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
- Happy to work in a small team
- Willing to learn and develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.