We are passionate about our people and support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our people are committed to doing the little things that matter, better, every day. Specsavers are a truly multi-category business with optics, home visits, contact lenses, audiology and broader eyecare services all playing a part in us becoming recognised as a trusted healthcare brand. Main Purpose of the Team
To process Corporate Eyecare Voucher orders for the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland corporate clients, and to provide a high level of customer service for the Corporate Eyecare Department, and the Corporate Account Manager. Main Purpose of the Role
Other duties to include
- Effectively deal with queries over the phone and via email from corporate clients, stores and corporate sales teams.
- To raise invoices and process orders on the Corporate Eyecare Voucher Management System.
- The processing of credit card payments.
- To reconcile cash received on the bank reconciliation system.
- To manage and use the CRM System.
- Manage stock inventory.
- Reissuing expired vouchers.
- Processing of redeemed vouchers for store payment.
- Maintaining service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provide client redemption reports.
- Process and despatch Corporate Information packs.
- To liaise with other departments in solving queries.
- Support the opening of new stores.
- Sorting and distribution of Corporate Eyecare mail.
- General administration duties, filing, photocopying etc.
- Monthly reporting
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- To be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work actively, effectively and independently.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- To be computer literate – with basic proficiency in the use of Excel and Word
- To have a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing, evolving environment.
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work. We acknowledge your wellbeing and work life balance is important therefore we are happy to talk about flexible working. It’s going to be an exciting journey. You could be part of it!