300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Receptionist opportunity in Hove. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Receptionist opportunity in Hove:
- Up to £19,000 salary package for a 36 hour working week
- Unique opportunity to play a key role in the successful running of a patient-focused, high-end independent opticians in Hove, East Sussex.
- 9-5:30 Mon - Fri and 4pm finishes on Sat - no Sundays, no bank holidays and a week off over the Christmas period
- Join a clinically focused independent practice - anything from 30-90 minute testing depending on the patient
- This role is less about your optical skills as you'll run the practices reception and support with clinic management, digital GOS forms, collections etc.
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com