We need you!
Ace & Tate is growing fast and we are looking for an Optometrist to work part time (preferably 20 hrs/week) in our store in Dublin.
Heard of Ace & Tate? We are a sustainable and innovative brand that offers stylish glasses and accessories. Each of our stores has a unique aesthetic design, offering a creative work environment. We are young, passionate and innovative - what we are missing now is you!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing each customer with the best level of eye care, and will act as a crucial support to our retail team. Our goal is to not only give our customers professional, honest advice, but to offer a memorable, tell-your-friends-about-it experience.
Read our Vision Statement to learn more about our values, and what eye care means to us.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? It gets even better:
- Industry standard salary and a monthly store bonus on top;
- Possibility of a yearly salary raise;
- Company pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Regular (online) events organised by our Culture Club and budget for team events;
- An update to your eyewear collection! - up to 2 free frames a year and additional discounts for you and your family and friends;
- A secure working environment and guarantee to continue working in COVID times, as we are marked as an essential business so won’t close during lockdowns;.
- Coffee, tea, fruit and water available in store;
- The chance to build, lead and be part of an ambitious retail team in a new market;
- Personal development and opportunities as we grow as a brand.
- Provide the highest level of eye care and quality eye tests;
- Detect abnormalities in the eyes;
- Adjust frames to achieve the perfect fit and support with small repairs;
- Educate and develop the team by sharing necessary optical knowledge and be the point of contact for optical related questions;
- Promote customer loyalty by providing a damn good experience.
What makes you special
- Have experience in performing eye tests using different methods;
- Are familiar with extensive binocular refraction;
- Have extensive knowledge of lenses and other optical products;
- Have experience in adjusting frames to achieve the perfect fit;
- Have the capacity to train retail staff;
- Possess an optician diploma;
- Are customer-friendly, service-minded and have strong communication skills;
- Speak English fluently
Did we just describe you and your dream job? Then fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you! Hopefully we’ll get to know you better soon!