Dispensing Optician (Full Time & Part Time)
South Woodford, London
Responsibilities of the Dispensing Optician:
- Working with the Optometrist to determine the best solution for the client
- Dispensing, fitting and adjusting spectacles
- Performing contact lens teaches
- Being flexible to work with the practice team and other colleagues to deliver obsessively great service to every client.
- Following GOC and ABDO guidelines in practice and undertake CET to further develop
Requirements of the Dispensing Optician:
MUST BE Registered as a Qualified Dispensing Optician with the General Optical Council
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata plus additional days holiday for your birthday each year.
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work.
- Simply Health
- My work/life solutions – discount and financial well being platform
- Team discounts and family & friends discounts.
- Paid professional fees (GOC and professional indemnity which is currently the AOP). If part time pro rata.
- CET training provided every quarter after the quarterly roadshow, it provides 12 months annually
THE BAYFIELDS FAMILY
At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is different so we get to know our clients as individuals to understand and provide the best solutions for their lifestyle.
It’s the same for our family members.
Bayfields is a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. We pride ourselves on having a strong internal culture that is focussed on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity.
We continue to grow as a business and as an essential healthcare provider, it is vital that we continue to care for both our clients and team throughout this challenging time.
Bayfields has one driving ambition, which is to help our clients get the most out of life by supporting their vision and their hearing.
We’ve made a success of our business for two reasons: the way we treat our clients, and the way we treat our people. By providing a great working environment, and rewards worth having, we create an atmosphere where people enjoy their work, feel empowered, and can build lasting client relationships.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’ve been busy preparing new, cutting-edge processes to keep our team and clients safe in these difficult times. We’re not just COVID-19 Secure, we’re BaySafe.
Find out more: www. bayfieldsopticians.com/BaySafe