Optometrist, Broughton Park, Flintshire
Specsavers in Broughton Park are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking a forward-thinking Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Broughton Park. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- Outstanding annual of up to £55,000 per annum - based on your experience
- £10,000 welcome bonus (terms apply)
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Ability to work 4 condensed working days - great for work/life balance
- 12 month Fixed term contract to support with Pathway (JVP)
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Professional Fees paid
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology such as OCT
- Free Parking
- 20-25 minute testing
- Long form test rooms
- Additional Accreditations present and on offer WECS, MECS, IP, medical retina, glaucoma, pre/post cataract assessment
- Advocate for developing strong relationships between primary and secondary care and hence why we are forward thinking in upskilling our optoms.
- ODTC centre for the health board.
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
With excellent transport links, it’s not uncommon for people to commute from far and wide. There’s something here for everyone: from shops, bars and restaurants to museums and parks for families to enjoy. As an Optometrist in Broughton Park, your client base will be very diverse – but with plenty of familiar faces of course.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Ciara Mullaly on 07508527405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org