Job Title – Clinical Governance Administrator
Location – Glasgow
Hours – 40
Salary – Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
Our commitment to delivering exceptional patient care is supported by our membership to a number of industry governing bodies. Our strict clinical governance standards support us fostering an environment where clinical excellence can flourish so that our patients receive a world class standard of clinical care.
Optical Express is currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our Clinical Governance team. We are looking for a professional, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of key reports to support the Optical Express Clinical Governance Committee.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications.
- Maintenance of reports to show compliance in a number of key areas
- Co-ordination and administration oversight of internal and external professional development / continual education events
- Maintenance of records to confirm clinician mandatory training / certificates
- Maintenance of professional registration validation checks for clinic teams
- Support Projects and Initiatives as determined by the Clinical Governance Manager
- Support the Clinical Governance Committee with administrative tasks
- To carry out duties as directed by the Clinical Governance Manager
- Strong administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Confident and professional individual, with fantastic organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted City Centre parking
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.