Specsavers in Longton, Staffordshire are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking a forward thinking Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Longton. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
• Salary up to £55k depending on experience
• Potential of a £10k joining bonus (terms apply)
• Full or part time roles
• Fantastic clinical progression – WOPEC/ Pre-post Cataract and paediatric accreditations and more supported in store
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Within an hour commute from Birmingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, Telford, Stafford & Stoke-On-trent
We’re fully equipped with 6 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 35– which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org