Specsavers in Barnard Castle are looking for an experienced Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Barnard Castle, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Barnard Castle – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
- An amazing salary, which we can discuss in more detail at a later stage
- A market leading welcome bonus
- Financial support with relocation (if you’re moving home to join us)
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Opportunity for partnership at this store
- Links to 2 other sister stores, Bishop Auckland and Newton Aycliffe
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Annon-Lee MacDonald email@example.com or 07508 527 389