We can't tell you what it's really like to work in domiciliary in one or two sentences here, but we can showcase it in a short video, showing how being an integral part of the community and visiting patients who are unable to get to the high street is soul-satisfying. Knowing you've made a real difference to someone's life every day is unique to domiciliary - and here at OutsideClinic, we do domiciliary differently.
Forget everything you think you know about this branch of optics and hear it straight from one of our optometrists we can arrange a chat with them to find out just how rewarding a career this truly is, and it might not be what you expected! But first, were sure you want to know more about what we can offer you in a nutshell, so take a look:
- An annual salary starting from £65k pa pro rata, depending on experience.
- Company car and an excellent commission structure.
- Flexible contracts, working full or part-time.
- Full daily support by a whole office of friendly assistants.
- The latest portable optometry kit.
- Pension matched up to 5%.
- Professional fees and Insurance covered.
- Additional benefits.
You'll be a GOC registered qualified optometrist who wants to become a more integral part of their community. You'll be passionate about your patients and going the extra mile. You'll be clinically focused and looking for a role where you can build a great relationship with your patient, giving them the best possible service.