Job Title: Clinic Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Competitive salary, Bonus, Benefits
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Practice Manager to join our Milton Keynes practice. Situated on Silbury Boulevard, you’ll enjoy working alongside friendly, professional colleagues in a modern, comfortable environment with outstanding facilities designed to provide the best visual results for patients.
Responsible for the operational delivery of care; a key part of your role will be developing your team to deliver exceptional care to our patients.
You might come from a retail background where world class customer service comes naturally to you.
You will absolutely have strong management experience within a practice/Retail setting and can deliver results through your passion for people and by working closely with others to develop them.
It goes without saying you will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be articulate, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express.
- To promote the benefits of laser eye surgery, IOL, Contact Lens and Glasses to all patients/customers with passion, enthusiasm and the highest level of product knowledge
- To ensure the levels of professionalism, customer care and product knowledge of all staff within the practice meet or exceed the Company standard in order to sell effectively and meet customer needs
- To minimize the occurrence of patient/customer complaints through improved customer care and quality of service. To resolve any complaints quickly, efficiently and professionally and to retain patient/customer loyalty
- To ensure that at all times the practice is presentable and maintains the highest standards of tidiness and cleanliness and promotes the professional image of Optical Express
- To recruit, induct, coach & support the team to ensure that all staff within the practice meet the acceptable levels of knowledge and competence
- To promote team work between the professional, clinical and retail teams
- To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety for the practice and its employees and to ensure that all guidelines and legal requirements are upheld
- Experience as a practice/Retail Manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Articulate and presentable with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
- Ability to negotiate & influence outcomes
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and well presented
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.