Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
A specialist independent Opticians based in West Yorkshire (4 miles South West of Huddersfield) are looking for an Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
Optometrist - Role
- Advanced independent which has won many awards
- 45-60 min testing time
- Working between 2 practices
- Latest testing equipment - OCT, Henson visual field screeners, Cerium Curve colorimeter, NCT, Pulsaire and Goldman Tonometers
- Specialist clinics - Colourimetry, Pears (WOMEC), GRR, OHT
- Occasional offsite testing - All travel and accommodation costs covered
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including alt Sats. 9am to 5.30pm
- Annual CET training event for professional staff
- Professional fees paid
- Salary between 55-65K DOE
Optometrist - Requirements
- You must be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC to be considered for the role.
- At least 5 years experience
- Due to the nature of the practice an interest in music/musical instruments/live performaces would be advantageous.
- Proficient with Spa Medical pre and post cat
- MECS and CUES accredited
- Warm and welcoming
To apply for this role or to find out more information please send your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.