Domiciliary Opportunity - What Will You Be Doing?
You will be working for a long standing team and a well-known domiciliary company while providing a great service to those who cant come into high street practice which is known to be a great feeling for optometrists. You will be focusing on the patient care rather than the commercial side of things while you will be working alongside 2 Optical Assistants who will set all your equipment up for you and carry out the dispensing for you so you will be able to focus on giving the best service that you can.
This company is known for having very little sales pressure and offers in house training to make the transition as smooth as possible for you. They offer amazing salaries, every weekend and bank holidays off and a company car or car allowance.
What are the benefits of joining domiciliary?
- Competitive Salaries - £65,000
- Bonus structure Available and Other Perks!
- Flexibility! For example No Weekends!
- Flexible hours for people with childcare
- No Sales Pressure and No Dispensing Involved!
- Have great support while working alongside an Optical Assistant – No dispensing involved!
- See less patients than you would in practice (7-10)
- Longer testing times
- More clinically inclined – Progress further as an optometrist
- Be part of a long standing team
- Travel around your area
- Experience the other side of optics
- Part time or full time
For your information this domiciliary company works all over England, Scotland and Wales, so if you are in any of them locations still feel free to still apply!
If you are interested the please contact our me on 02071861686 OR email@example.com - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our me on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position