Specsavers in Nantwich, Cheshire are looking for a keen and ambitious Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Nantwich where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Full or part time roles
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Flexibility to work in sister stores
• Newly qualified and experienced Optometrist welcome!
We’re fully equipped with 3 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 10 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.email@example.com