Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Dublin, Ireland.
Zest Optical are working alongside a boutique optical brand who are looking to recruit an Optometrist to their amazing store in the heart of Dublin, Ireland on a part time basis.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a unique, gallery-like setting where patient care and service is still the #1 priority, whilst bringing a whole new fun and trendy outlook to the environment in-house.
Optometrist - Role
- In the stores you will find fully kitted testing rooms with the latest technology available
- Your day will be spent focussing on testing, but you will have plenty of opportunity get out of the testing room and support across the rest of the store
- Relaxed single clinics with 25 minute tests, planned well enough so that you won't ever feel rushed
- Excellent support is available from the experienced management and team in practice
- 2 days/wk - employed or self-employed
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with CORU
- Keen interest in the fashion and design aspect of the role
- Comfortable communicating in a variety of situations
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to €63,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Travel allowance up to €180
- Professional fees and insurance paid
- Free glasses and discounts for family and friends
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.