Job Title – Telemedicine Co-ordinator
Location – Glasgow
Hours – 40
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
We are delighted to offer our patients exceptional care via our Telemedicine service. At Optical Express Telemedicine Clinical Activity may take place as part of the refractive surgical procedure pathway, or may be supplementary to an in-clinic eye examination or contact lens examination. For those patients who are considering life enhancing refractive procedure, a Telemedicine Consultation may be the first step in the journey towards a life without glasses and contact lenses.
It’s our Telemedicine Co-ordinators role to support our Optometrists and Clinic Teams in delivering a world class level of patient care throughout the preoperative patient pathway.
As a Telemedicine Co-ordinator with Optical Express, every day will bring something new, but your day to day role will involve:
- Using your customer service skills to build rapport with potential patients, helping them to understand, further to their discussion with the Optometrist, which eye care solution may be suitable for them
- Working as part of a team with Optometrists and different business support functions to deliver outstanding patient care
- Maximising conversion opportunities
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge on the refractive procedures available at Optical Express
- Maintaining clinical records in line with Optical Express Directives
Are you our ideal candidate? The answer is yes if you:
- Have heaps of passion for providing world-class customer service
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Can communicate clearly and articulately with a diverse range of people
- Like to look presentable and well maintained
- Are motivated and driven to succeed
A career at Optical Express is fulfilling, fun and rewarding. As an employee you can benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Free and discounted optical products/procedures
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- Genuine investment in your training and career progression
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we’d love to hear from you.