Do you have optical management experience and are looking for your next challenging role? Are you ambitious with strong leadership skills? Do you class yourself as a creative thinker and are solutions driven?
Visioncall have an exciting opportunity available for a Central Operations Manager to direct and lead the Visioncall Contact Centre servicing the UK clinical teams. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing optical domiciliary business and contribute to its future success by playing a key role in its journey to help the most vulnerable patients in society See Better and Live Better. You will be responsible for the delivery of service across keys areas of our Value Stream to include scheduling of clinics and aftercare through to our patient eyewear team. This is a challenging but rewarding role where you will be part of a team helping vulnerable patients to See Better and Live Better.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will work closely with the Leadership Team to create and develop a successful strategy and long-term plan to grow the business in line with the four Visioncall Values; People make the difference, A caring society, Innovation and Doing More Good.
- Overseeing the scheduling of all regional clinics with existing customers to meet operational demand
- Maximising on private revenue stream by driving patient aftercare sales
- Analysing call centre data to improve process and provide excellent customer service
- Support the Head of Operations with the implementation of our operational plan, to achieve the overall strategic business plan
- Maintain a clear focus on quality processes and outcomes, addressing any performance issues to ensure patient care is not put at risk
- Maximise efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Establish a culture of continuous business improvement
- Develop leadership and coaching programmes to increase employee effectiveness
- Support and implement new innovations seeking business improvement opportunities
- Working to and positively contributing to our company culture and values
- Significant experience and proven track record in a fast-paced Operational role, preferably within the Optics sector
- Prior experience working with a contact service centre environment would be desirable.
- Highly motivated and Inspirational Leader with a passion for delivering eyecare to vulnerable patients
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Commercially focused with the ability to offer guidance and advice in line with our company values
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines including NHS entitlement and GOS regulations.
- Building a relationship with and understanding your customers needs using positive language throughout the customer journey
- You must be computer literate and able to use a variety of software packages with confidence
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to the needs of the audience
- Demonstrate numeracy, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting staff by identifying training and development
- Identify areas of self-improvement and be willing to learn and develop
- Forward thinking both professionally and when delivering the Visioncall service
- Open-minded to change and improvement
- Displaying a pragmatic approach when solving problems and conflict resolution
- Show empathy and understanding of your patient group when providing service