A unique independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their brand new practice in central Cambridge.
The practice focuses on offering patients a personable and positive experience, aiming to be the best of the best. The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations to private patients
- Making sure the patient has a positive experience
- Be engaging and discuss the eye test procedures to patients
- 40 minute appointments
- No contact lens work
- Access to a fundus camera, Autorefractor , Slitlamp, Henson 7000, and Auto Tonometer.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Share ideas and examples with other Optometrists within the company
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Locums also needed
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Independent, Hospital or academic experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about eyecare and eyewear
Optometrist - Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £52,000
- CET contribution
- Peer reviews
- Monthly training sessions
- Annual pay reviews
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.