Exclusive and exceptional mobile clinic based Audiologist/RHAD Leeds but also incorporating parts of Yorkshire working with superb patient care focused employer of choice!
A highly lucrative opportunity working with an expanding modern future focussed employer that actively encourages their employees to thrive within their areas of professional interest and allow them to build and grow as diligent and conscientious clinicians.
Longer testing times, thorough testing procedures and a more relaxed work environment all help ensure a high quality client focussed setting for you to enjoy long term!
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including generous basic salary 40k+ basic salary guaranteed + superb commission structure with OTE 50-70K+ and extensive benefits.
An engaging fully private clinic based Audiologist/RHAD prospect where you are given flexibility to tailor each appointment to your client's needs to ensure the best possible outcome for their hearing.
You will be based within high achieving practices around Yorkshire so need to be flexible to travel up to 2 hours per day although majority of the work will be nearer to home and shift patterns can be made flexible to allow for commuting as well.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end full private practices in state of art test rooms equipped with the latest testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 40,000+ guaranteed
- No threshold bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
- Potential relocation allowance up to 5,000 for 2 year minimum commitment!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs