An exceptional opportunity has become available for a full or part-time Optometrist to join a well-established and dynamic Opticians based near Waterlooville on a flexible basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit your life.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
They have close links to local hospitals, offer WECS services and run a Low Vision clinic amongst more with a clear emphasis on clinical Optometry.
This a low pressured role where you are not required to meet strict KPI's, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With no late evenings and tailored days, this is a position with a practice who truly cares about the work-life balance of their colleagues and as a result have very low staff turnover.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession or utilise their existing skills and qualifications fully.
- Flexible full or part-time position which can be tailored to your preference
- Working 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday with shorter hours on weekends
- Well managed experienced support team including qualified DOs who provide ensure consistent impeccable customer service levels + opportunity to network with established team of Optoms within the business
- Opportunity to participate in MECs, glaucoma, cataract and low vision services
- Various progression courses with current colleagues already engaged in courses such as IP, low vision and medical retina
- State of art facilities including OCT's and Phoropter's in every test room
Package and Benefits
- Fantastic salary up to 62,000 with additional bonus generally also available but currently on hold due to Covid
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- GOC and professional fees paid
- CET/CPD fully provided
- Private medical insurance and benefits
- Potential 'golden handshake' for Optom willing to relocate to take up this position also available
- Opportunities to develop both clinical and managerial skills if of interest including Pre-reg supervision
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Overseas Optometrists who are able to register with the GOC and NHS are welcome to apply as our client is set up to offer tier 2 visa support if required
- All levels of experience considered including Pre reg nearing Osce
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs