High end, fully private and clinically focused independent practice based in Loughborough, providing a warm and professional feel with customer care at the forefront of the practice.
5 days per week all 9am-5.30pm
Extended test times up to 60 minutes to suit client, allowing the Optom to deliver high level care in a relaxed customer environment
Great support from a passionate well-established team with the opportunity to develop as the growing practice continues to expand
- Clinically focused Optometrist role with the time given to care for clients
- Be engaged in a variety of more specialised clinical services allowing for personal and professional development
- Be part of team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary up to 55,000 PR
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and latest equipment including
- OCT and Fundus machines
- High end luxury eyewear offering
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday PR
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2 years minimum post qualified experience essential
- Right to work in the UK essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs