Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager at Specsavers
Dispensing Optician Assistant Manager, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Specsavers in East Kilbride are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Dispensing Optician Manager to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Dispensing Optician Manager at Specsavers in East Kilbride – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday allowance of 34 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Joining a fantastic team environment where experience and potential Is nurtured
- Joining a well-established store with a great reputation
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 6 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 42 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician Manager, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Dispensing Optician Manager to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Richard Bateman on 07950918068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org