A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent Opticians based near Blandford Forum in Dorset.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is patient focussed, as the practice places an emphasis service and patient care to ensure the best outcome for each patients eyesight.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the practice has only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of eye wear and services, and are particularly keen to hear from Optometrists who are passionate about exceptional eyecare over KPI's and targets.
Additionally if you have any given specialisms or qualifications you wish to use to their full extent, the practice are very happy to tailor the role to the individual, offering great levels of autonomy compared to your usual role.
If you're keen to join an Independent practice where Optometry is practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Flexible full or part-time role (minimum 3 days required)
- Days available from Monday-Saturday
- The practice is well-established and has become one of the leading eye care and eye wear specialists in the area
- Accrued a loyal patient base allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Testing times of 30 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Supported at all times by a qualified Dispensing Optician and experienced support team
- Using a paperless patient management system and excellent equipment levels
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 50K - 70k
- GOC fees paid
- 5% pension contributions
- Increasing holiday allowance with tenure
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs