This an exciting new exclusive position offering high levels of professional freedom with choice of leading manufacturers and opportunity to work with an established independent and future focussed growing quality fully independent business.
The role is practice base working multi-site with fully independent and private client base in the Dorset all within commutable distance circa 45 minutes of Hemsworth, Dorset.
An excellent commercially focussed role offering a generous salary with the successful applicant also benefiting from a lucrative sales incentive scheme enabling personal OTE 40-50,000+.
Ideally working full time (3/4 days may be considered for highly capable applicants) you will work practice-based covering 4 highly regarded opticians all within 45-60 minutes commute from Hemsworth.
Upon your instalment in your new role, you will enjoy access to an established client database for your long term benefit in addition to pre-established revenues from previous aid sales.
Serving a fully client base you will enjoy a controlled clinical environment with 60 minutes provided each new fully consultation to ensure high levels of customer are consistently maintained.
- Offer superb levels client care to fully private base making recommendations from choice of manufactures including Widex, Phonak,Starkey and Oticon aids
- Provide exceptional hearing care services multi-site across 4 established optical practices all within 45-60 minutes of Hemsworth, Dorset
- Offer full hearing aid consolations within 60-minute appointment times
- Be proactive to build interest in the hear care services in order to attract new business and referrals etc.
- Principally working Monday to Friday 9am-530pm with potential of some Saturdays (expect 1 in 4 minimum)
Package and Benefits
- Generous salary up to 30,000
- Bonus scheme with total OTE 40-50,000+
- Opportunity to join a growing independent business with great prospects for long term career development
- Travel allowance provided and some free parking available
- Professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 increasing to 25 + 8 with tenure
- Clinical and professional freedom guaranteed
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full drivers' licence
- HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
- Right to work in the UK
- Commercial experience much preferred
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs