A rare and exceptional opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established specialist independent practice based near Walthamstow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned independent practice based near Walthamstow for 4 or 5 days a week.
If you are interested in developing clinically this is an excellent role to consider, as the practice places an emphasis on utilising the latest technology to provide a premium eye care service to their patients.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the company have only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
There is opportunity for you run your own specialist clinics with the qualifications and accreditations you already have, while you can be supported through any further accreditations or qualifications you want to study.
Additionally, you will be required to supervise a pre-registration Optometrist, where a minimum of 2 years' experience post-qualification is required accordingly.
If you're keen to join a clinically focussed practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- The practice has been established for more than 30 years and has fast become one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT
- Flexible testing times up to circa 45 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- Working closely alongside the owner who has fostered an excellent atmosphere in the practice
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Working hours available from Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm with an earlier finish on Saturdays
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Modern, boutique practice
Package and Benefits
- Market leading salary between 45000-60000
- Negotiable wider package
- Opportunity to develop your own specialist clinics
- Support through further clinical courses
- Pension Scheme
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs