We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent practice based in Harrow in a highly exciting and rare opportunity.
The successful candidate will join one of the most renowned independent and family-owned practices in the area, working closely alongside the practice owners to continue their on-going success.
This is a community and patient focussed practice with an emphasis on customer care, where you will enjoy the benefit of flexible testing times in a low pressure working environment with a highly-established patient base.
They run specialist clinics including MECS & Myopia Control and are keen to hear from Optoms who are either already MECS accredited or keen to pursue this qualification.
On offer is a strong package including a fully negotiable basic salary depending upon experience and professional fees paid amongst more.
If you're interested in joining an independent practice that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer care, this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Full or part-time hours available between 3-5 days
- Days available from Monday-Saturday where a weekend day will be required, however days off in the week can be flexible
- General working hours of 9am-6pm
- Flexible testing times of 30+ minutes, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Running specialist services including MECS & Myopia
- The business has a loyal patient base allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The Owner is a fully qualified Optometrist who has built up a strong team ethos and excellent working environment
- Believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Experienced and tenured support/dispensing team
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between 35,000 - 45,000+ (Depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Negotiable wider package
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in Gujarati
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs