We are currently working with a well-established and reputable practice in the Portsmouth area that are looking to add another Optometrist to their team to continue their on-going success.
You will join an experienced and tenured team in a practice with low staff turnover and a phenomenal reputation in the area, where it is known as the opticians of choice.
The practice is a highly-established and has close links with the community it serves, where they are regularly fully booked and receive referrals from happy patients for their friends/family to come and see them.
There is a clear focus on the clinical aspect of Optometry, where the practice offers multiple additional services including EOS and Glaucoma clinics, while the owners invest in their staff and encourage clinical development including sponsorship through further courses.
Additionally the practice continually invests in the latest equipment, with test rooms boasting OCT's, phoropters, Humphries Fields Machines alongside a fully paperless system.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession.
- Full-time preferred however part-time applications also considered
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT''s
- Offer wider clinical services including EOS & Glaucoma amongst more
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development with a superb track record of investing in their staff
Package and Benefits
- Market leading package with an unbeatable basic salary between 45,000 - 55,000+ (depending on experience)
- Fantastic package including paid professional fees, pension scheme and private healthcare
- Generous bonus scheme where current Optoms take 1000+ per month extra on bonus alone
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- Opportunity for further clinical development as soon as you start if not already qualified
- Multiple avenues for progression including pre-reg supervision and into more senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Fully registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs