A rare and exclusive opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join a highly reputable and renowned employer in a clinic-based role based near Aldershot with best-in-class basic salary guaranteed and superb clinical/care focus!
You will be based in state of the art clinic, working with the latest technology to provide bespoke hearing solutions to your patients in a flexible, quality focussed environment.
This a full-time role working from Monday to Sunday, however your working schedule can be tailored to your preference where you can choose your days off.
In return for your work is a highly competitive package, which includes a market-leading basic salary which increases with tenure, private healthcare cover and multiple avenues for further progression and career development.
- Clinic based with state of art facilities and extensive product range
- Full time role flexible 40-45 hours per week to suit your preference if overtime income is desirable etc
- Working across 5 days including 4 days mid week 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm (flexible) and either a Saturday 9:30am-6pm or a Sunday 11am-5pm
- High quality service focus with additional clinical testing such as REMS as standard (all training provided if required)
- Highly experienced management and support team
- Excellent facilities with purpose built booth and latest Oracle testing facilities
- Extensive client data base readily available for you to utilise
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary initially up to 40,000 for experienced applicant with ongoing annual basic salary increase
- Holiday allowance that rises with tenure
- Extensive benefits package including private health insurance
- Genuine opportunity for progression into senior management/regional position medium/long term
- Exceptional non pressurised high quality patient focused work environment with time given to give each patient enabling a truly bespoke service
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered
- Right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience welcome to apply but the candidate should have strong clinical and commercial acumen
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs