Exclusive new flexible full or part time Dispensing Optician vacancy based out of an established and highly reputable fully independent practice near Haverhill where you can enjoy a relaxed family feel and fully customer service focussed environment!
Are you a qualified Dispensing Optician looking to take the next exciting step in your career?
This is a superb prospect for passionate optical professional to work in a fully independent quality driven practice setting on either a full or part time basis with generous salary up t 28,000 for experienced applicants!
On offer is the chance to better develop your skills as a clinician alongside an experienced team using brand new state of equipment and the ability to offer the community a variety of specialist services and extensive bespoke product range not readily available within other opticians in the area!
- Flexible full or part-time role with days available from Monday to Saturday (3-5 days per week required)
- Working hours of 8:30am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday with 1 in 4 Saturdays off if working FT
- Main focus of role is clinical/commercial offering insightful product recommendations and clinical expertise to the practices loyal client following
- The business model attracts affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The Directors are a fully qualified Optical professionals who drive clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Using paper based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between 22000-28000 (Depending on experience)
- 1 in 4 Saturday off and no Sundays required
- Relaxed fully independent practise setting
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Free parking
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC
- Drivers licence very desirable
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs