An expanding and ambitious independent Audiology service provider are currently looking for an Audiologist for their growing business within the Essex area, working multi-site between practices.
If you are looking to move away from the multiple environment this is an excellent opportunity to do so, with existing well-established patient lists and no home visits.
Ideally they are looking for an Audiologist is already qualified in microsuction/ear wax removal, however support with training can be provided for the right candidate.
You will be working closely alongside the owner and another experienced Audiologist, where you clinics are organised by the practices and you are given flexibility with regards test times and hearing aids to work with.
In addition to a generous basic salary there are excellent options for progression, with the owner having ambitious plans for the next 5 years and opportunity for development into a senior role should you desire.
- Full time working Monday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm, however the weekend working is negotiable
- Clinic based role within Optical practices (some occasional home visits may be requested but predominantly clinic based positions)
- Working multi-site between different locations in Essex with provision to cover North London on rare occasion
- Highly experienced support team and you will work closely with main business owner and another experienced Audiologist
- Wide range of hearing aids to work with to best suit your patient
- Established independent business with an extensive candidate data base readily available for you to utilise
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary up to circa 40000 depending upon experience
- 20 days holiday + bank with a guaranteed week off over Christmas
- Growing company offering prospect for great professional creativity and input into service delivered
- Opportunity for progression into senior management in the longer term
- Exceptional non pressurised high-quality patient focused work environment with time given to give each patient enabling a truly bespoke service
- Generous bonus structure with realistic OTE earnings circa 60k
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered
- Minimum of 1 year experience post qualification, ideally within the private sector
- Full UK driving licence required
What Happens Next
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459. Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs