Exceptional clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD job opportunity in Exeter on a full or part time basis offering state of the art facilities, established and extensive fully private client base with accompany excellent gross earning potential.
A brand-new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join a highly reputable and well-established hear care provider based in Exeter. You'll be joining a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further. So, no matter what stage of your career you are in, you'll have access to leading industry training from the get-go.
Working in a state-of-the-art practice, you will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times at around 90 minutes+ and work with some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer.
In return for your dedicated services, you will be offered a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car/car allowance.
- Additional services such as wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with full training provided as required
- Additionally, you will liaise closely with the senior management team in regard to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business
- You will provide ongoing after-care to your clients and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of high levels of quality care
- Working hours are full time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and no weekend work
Package and Benefits
- Working hours are full or part time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and no weekend work!
- Fantastic basic salary circa 30,000+ DOE
- Gross average earning including commission is 45,000 - 65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 1-year post-qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 850 407.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs