Brand new Audiologist job with renowned Hearcare provider based in Peterborough.
A new role has become available for an Audiologist to work within a state of art clinic based in Peterborough, where you will walk into the benefits of an established and experienced team, extended test times circa 1.5 hours+ and the ability to work with some of the leading hearing technology available today.
Our renowned and well-established client has a proven record of great success in the private hearing care market and requires the services of professionals who can demonstrate the highest levels of clinical and professional conduct.
This is a mid-week working only role from 9am-5:30pm, offering a fantastic work-life balance and a practice where you have the freedom to focus on the personal needs of your clients.
In return for your work is one of the industry's best packages including a generous basic salary, a realistic commission scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000+ OTE in your first year alone and additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare cover and company car/car allowance.
- The position will require the Audiologist or RHAD to undertake thorough diagnostics working with latest state of the art testing facilities in dedicated soundproof rooms
- You will provide personalised product recommendations working with some the best hearing aids available in the market
- You will be working 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with very limited, if any, home visits
- The day-day administrative duties of the practice and any enquiries will be managed by your experienced support colleagues, giving you more time to focus on the needs of your patients
- Opportunity to work in a well-established practice with a renowned and trusted hear care provider
- Numerous avenues for further training or career development available for an ambitious Audiologist keen to progress
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to 30,000+ depending upon experience
- Realistic commission schemes taking your on-target earnings to circa 50,000 - 65,000+
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Company car/car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Extended test times and state of the art facilities
- No weekend work with limited if any home visits
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 1/2 post qualified private commercial Audiology experience
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers' licence
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459. Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs