A new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join a well-known and reputable service provider in a mobile role, covering Epping and the surrounding area on a full-time basis.
Working mobile up to circa 1 hour away from your home address, your diary will be planned well in advance with the support of an experienced support team and head office.
You will provide first class hear care to a fully private patient base, offering bespoke hearing solutions following a thorough hearing test and maintaining their reputation through excellent after-care and customer support.
In return for your services is a rewarding package including a market leading basic salary, generous commission schemes including a superb car allowance and private healthcare cover amongst more.
- Mobile role covering Epping and the nearby area
- Monday-Friday role working 9am-5pm with no weekend work
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Working with the latest technology within Audiology to provide bespoke hearing solutions to your clients
- Maintain the company's excellent reputation in the market by upholding their values and providing exceptional service and after-care
- Operate as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals
- Flexible full and part options available and opportunities to work within school hours if preferred
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary circa 30,000
- Generous and realistic commission schemes in place with first year earnings at around OTE 50-60,000+
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as
- a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Full UK driving licence
- Possess the right to work in the United KingdomFlexible full and part options available and opportunities to work within school hours if preferred
- All experience can be considered if HCPC eligible including great support available for newly qualified
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs