Excellent, new, practice based Audiologist job in Epsom working with a highly established team of hear care professionals offering state of the art facilities, training and career development.
- Flexible principally multi-site practice based role with some small element of field work required (no requirement to move equipment between sites)
- Working days made suitable to the candidate between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:30pm
- Excellent support and earning potential available working with future focussed experienced hearing care team
- Our client can consider full time and part time employed candidates for this position 2 days + (if FT one weekend day required every 2 weeks minimum)
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern newly refurbished practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will provided for your benefit
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to circa 38,000 + potential bonus 2,000-6,000 / year
- 22 days holiday + bank (increases with tenure), all professional fees paid, CET provided and additional benefits negotiable
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading with wax removal training provided
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered and fully qualified Audiologist or awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- State of the art facilities purpose built facilities
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience
Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs