We are currently looking for an ambitious Audiologist to join a modern, expanding hear care provider in a field-based position covering the North Wales area.
Operating to the highest standards of clinical care and offering an extensive product choice, you will join a well-organised and reputable company where patient satisfaction is there number one priority.
Your diary will be well-managed and planned in advance where you will have and the support of experienced hear care professionals to assist you in your role.
On offer is a market leading basic salary, in addition to generous commission schemes including a superb car allowance and private healthcare cover amongst more.
- Mobile position covering North Wales
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Monday-Friday position working 9am-5pm
- Well-managed diary where you will be operating within 1-1.5 hours from your home
- Promote individually tailored solutions for your clients and enable then to understand the benefits offered by the latest hear car technology
- Focus on patient care to encourage repeat custom and maintain the company's excellent reputation
- Working as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals with multiple options for further progression and development
- Flexible full and part options available and opportunities to work within school hours if preferred
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary circa 30,000
- Commission schemes in place, with a realistic OTE of 50-60,000+
- Generous car allowance
- 25 days holiday + 8 for bank holidays
- Mid-week only 9am-5pm enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits including laptop, health care and team events provided
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- The ideal candidate will have prior private sector experience within Audiology with a track record of success
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All experience can be considered if HCPC eligible including great support available for newly qualified
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs