A brand new, exceptional opportunity has become available for an Audiologist to join a modern, expanding hearcare provider in a field-based position covering Guildford and Surrey.
Your priority will be to provide first class patient care and service, where your client base will be fully private and seeking the best solutions modern hear care technology has to offer.
After conducting a thorough hearing test/examination, you will recommend a bespoke hearing solution working with a range of high-end hearing aids and following up with thorough after-care to ensure the best possible outcome for your clients.
This a lucrative role where you will be rewarded for your efforts with a generous basic salary, uncapped commission schemes and further benefits including a car allowance and private healthcare cover.
- Provide bespoke hear care solutions to a fully private client base
- Maintain the company's reputation as a leading Audiology service provider through exceptional patient care
- Cover Surrey in a mobile role where you will be working within circa 1 hour of your home address
- Working with state-of-the-art testing equipment and the latest hearing aid technology
- Your diary will be well-managed by an experienced support team where you will have excellent support and on-boarding in your role
- Flexible full and part options available and opportunities to work within school hours if preferred
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary crica 30,000+
- Commission schemes in place with a realistic first year OTE of 50-60,000+, with top earners taking home far more
- Car allowance for both professional and private use
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Mid-week only 9am-5pm enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits including laptop, health care and more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector due to fully private client base
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- All experience can be considered if HCPC eligible including great support available for newly qualified
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs