We can't tell you what it's really like to work in domiciliary in one or two sentences here, but what if you could watch a short video, showing how being an integral part of the community and visiting patients who are unable to get to the high street is soul-satisfying? Knowing you've made a real difference to someone's life every day is unique to domiciliary - and here at OutsideClinic, we do domiciliary differently.
Find out more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvW6NJ87Wg4 .
Forget everything you think you know about this branch of optics and hear it straight from one of our optometrists we can arrange a chat with them to find out just how rewarding a career this truly is, and it might not be what you expected! But first, were sure you want to know more about what we can offer you in a nutshell, so take a look:
- An annual salary starting from £80k pa pro rata, depending on experience and location.
- Company car and an excellent commission structure.
- Flexible contracts, working full or part-time.
- Full daily support by a whole office of friendly assistants.
- The latest portable optometry kit even a miniature digital fundus camera!
- Pension matched up to 5%.
- Professional fees and Insurance covered.
- Additional benefits.
At OutsideClinic we don't work weekends so you can fit work around your life, not the other way around.
As a professional, friendly optometrist with the passion to really use those hard-earned clinical skills you've developed, you'll want to go that extra mile for your patients. You'll be able to think on your feet and build a fantastic rapport, meaning you'll offer the best advice and solutions to help your patient improve their quality of life. You'll be an experienced driver and will enjoy the day-to-day variety that isn't always possible when testing in an enclosed practice environment. You'll be organised and ready for a new challenge! If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.