A successful optical organisation based in East Sussex (TN32) are looking for a full time Customer Service Advisor to join the team.
The company primarily provide corporate Eyecare testing to a wide variety of businesses including leading organisations and driving based businesses.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Customer Service Advisor - Role
- Interacting with customers to provide information about an organisation's products and services, etc.
- Successfully managing inbound and outbound calls, sometimes on multiple lines phone system; this may include handling different topics, following communication scripts, and being a contact point between customers and the company.
- Working across different service delivery lines
- Manage all aspects of client onboarding including data entry, answering the phone, outbound calling, and receiving email correspondence; maintaining referral source information and log, and data input into appropriate database
- Communicating with the sales team and finance team to validate client information.
- Responsible for coordinating, collecting, and imputing all patient information and new client set-ups into a customer information system.
Customer Service Advisor - Requirements
- A background in healthcare, optics or insurance customer service
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and time-management and organizational skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active-listening skills;
- Phone handling skills, as well as the ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly
- Good standard of computer literacy
- Need to be able to drive and have own car as the location isn't commutable via public transport.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £18,000
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
- Initial training will be office based but there may be some home based working as well
- Free parking
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.