Superb new multi-site clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD opportunity working with highly established high street hearing care provider in Birmingham and would make an ideal role for an ambitious graduate or experienced clinician to join a high performing and future focussed team of dedicated health care professionals.
- 5 days per week full time
- Monday - Sunday (Either a Saturday or Sunday required each week)
- Generally working 9am-5:30pm with 30-minute lunch break (Weekend days may be shorter hours dependent upon clinic /opening times)
- Will be flexible on preferred days to work mid-week, and these will remain fixed
- wherever possible
- Multi-site role so great opportunity to work with varied team and engaging diverse client base
- Main focus will be ensuring consistently high levels of patient care working out of state of art facilities and offering well informed aid recommendations from wide choice of leading manufacturers
- Additional training in areas such as wax removal can also be offered in line with business needs and candidate's interest
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 28,000 depending on experience + bonus TBC
- HCPC fees paid
- CPD/CET provided
- Experienced senior team to offer support and mentoring
- Wax removal course included as required to suit business needs
- Free parking generally available at most sites within short walking distance
- Excellent prospects to develop into more senior roles longer term if of interest
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered Audiologist / RHAD or soon to register/eligible to register
- Full driver licence and right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs