Excellent new Dispensing Optician & Manager role, Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire now available working within a single high end recently refurbished fully independent practice who boast very low staff turnover which reflects the exceptional quality of our exclusive client's business as a whole.
NB, Prior managerial experience is not required as full training provided but should be keen to develop and have strong clinical and commercial acumen.
Full time prospect working 4 days mid week 9am-530pm and regular Saturdays 9am-4pm
Opportunity to work with a prestigious two test room independent practice and enjoy an environment focussed on ensuring exceptional levels of customer care with immediate career development opportunities guaranteed
The practice offers access to state of art equipment including Fundus and paperless records systems as well as additional services inducing MECS with affluent circa 35% private client base
- Will need to be confident to work in a more high end practice with access to prestige brands such as Tiffany, Silhouette and Porsche Design to name but a few
- Predominantly will focus on working as a qualified DO offer proficient product recommendations and fittings but will also be entrusted either from outset or after training to undertake Practice Management responsibilities
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 30,000 DOE
- Fantastic highly lucrative bonus scheme which is uncapped and in high performing months can generate 1,000 additional with accompanying staff lunch out!
- Free parking and train station with short walking distance
- Modern recently refurbished practice facility
- Great prospect to develop into managerial work
- Professional fess paid GOC & ABDO
- 25 days holiday + bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be qualified DO or at final stage of qualification
- Full time only and every Saturday needed
- Clinically passionate and real commercial flair is a must
- Right to work in the UK
- Willing to undertake additional managerial responsibility
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs