An exciting and exceptionally rare opportunity has become available for an Optometrist to join a clinically leading independent employer in a research capacity, working Monday-Friday only.
This is a highly exciting role for a Refractive Optometrist to take a step away from routine eyecare or an experienced Researcher to take on a new challenge, while also offering a phenomenal work-life balance by working Monday-Friday only.
The clinic leads the way in private laser eye surgery and is seen as a pioneer in this area due to their outstanding, obsessively detailed, patient assessment process. The clinic is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, which allows their entire team, from Ophthalmologists to Nurses, to offer the highest standard of clinical care.
We are looking for an Optometrist to either have prior refractive experience or have previously worked in a research role where you will join their research team where you will work alongside a team of fellow Optometrists to advance knowledge and develop new techniques/technology in this field.
This will involve contribute to running prospective research studies, preparing presentations for international conferences, and writing manuscripts for peer-reviewed publication, while also undertaking detailed evaluation of challenging clinical cases in support of their Surgeons and Optometrists.
On offer is a competitive package, which includes a fully negotiable basic salary, private healthcare and dental, private pension scheme and an enviable working pattern/schedule amongst more.
- Full-time role working Monday-Friday with core hours of 9am-6pm
Working within the Research time of a leading private clinic
- Duties including management of prospective studies, attending Opthalmic conferences, contributing to journals and cutting edge research while also assisting Surgeons make diagnoses in challenging cases
- Working in close co-ordination with the Clinical team to further your objectives and assist where required
- Further information available upon application
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary which is fully negotiable depending upon experience
- Private Healthcare contribution
- Private dental cover
- Monday-Friday only role - No weekends!
- Private pension scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Must have either refractive Optometry experience or prior research experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs