Exceptional new flexible full or part time Audiologist/RHAD vacancy working with aspiring quality minded independent specialist hearing care provider in NW London with guaranteed income 32000-50000+!
A superb prospect ideal for confident Audiologist/RHAD to work independently across circa 3 sites in NW London offering fully private services to busy and growing hear care clinics.
This is a high quality service driven health care provider overseen by senior and highly experienced Audiologists who are keen to develop and support a loyal team of like minded patient focussed clinicians.
There is flexibility to work hours such as 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm on either a full or part time basis mid week only (40 hours per week FTE pro rata) ensuring superb work life balance.
Our client is keen to attract top talent and retain services for long term so happy to offer generous guaranteed income 35000-50000 with additional incentives and benefits provided.
- You will need to be confident to work independently and be experienced in both private hearing aid sales and wax removal via microsuction.
- Provide well informed product recommendations from a choice of leasing manufacturers such as Widex and GN Resound to name but a few.
- Must be happy and experienced to offer wax removal and have access to a car to work between the clinics under your responsibility.
Package and Benefits
- Generous guarantee remuneration 35000-50000+ DOE
- Statutory holidays and pension benefits etc apply
- Flexible full or part time working options available midweek only from 2 days per week upwards
- Additional financial incentives depending on performance
- Independently operated and Audiologist owned business
- State of the art facilities and extended test times
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register Audiologist or RHAD
- Must have drivers licence and access to vehicle
- Experience in wax removal essential
- 1/2 years commercial experience required
- Right to work in UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs