Exceptional multiple site clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD opportunity now available based in Romford and surrounding areas.
Notably this superb prospects can offer fantastic 40k+ guaranteed income + car and 60k+ OTE working with a well regarded specialist hearing care provider,
Please note the role does require travel c.1/2 hours and if required you may be requested to stay away from home on occasions with all expenses paid by employer.
Working in beautifully well maintained practices, you will be supported by an experienced support team, enjoy flexible testing times to suit client needs and have access to some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer!
In return for your dedicated services, you will be offered a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car/car allowance.
A unique multi site role offering support across a limited number of established clinics whilst enjoying the added variety of serving a varied client base and support of a high quality fully private service focussed employer
You'll be joining a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further. So no matter what stage of your career you are in, you'll have access to leading industry training from the get go.
- Additional services such as wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with full training provided as required
- You will liaise closely with the senior management team in regards to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business
- You will provide ongoing after-care to your clients and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of high levels of quality care
Package and Benefits
- Working hours are full or part time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday only
- Fantastic basic salary circa 40,000+ DOE guaranteed + bonus
- Gross average earning including commission is 45,000 - 65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 1/2 year post-qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs