We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join a leading independent practice based near Crystal Palace to cover two different practice locations.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established and reputable employer on either a full or part-time basis, where you are given time to cater to your patients' needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practices provide a professional, community-based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
Predominantly you will work to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area, however you will have a lot of autonomy in this role and an opportunity to make it your own.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, professional fees paid and guaranteed time off over key holiday dates including Easter and Christmas/New Year.
If you're looking for a new stable role with an independent practice with no hassle or stress, this could be an excellent role for you to consider.
- Full-time preferred however part-time applications considered with flexible days available between Monday-Saturday
- General working hours of 9am-5pm with a shorter day on Saturdays
- Working between 2 different practice sites based very close to Crystal Palace and within 10 minutes of each other
- The company is a highly innovative and friendly independent practice offering exceptional high-quality service to their established patient base
- Well-established Opticians with a phenomenal reputation in the area
- Flexible 40-minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Working closely alongside the business owner who is a fully qualified Optometrist and tests themselves
- Established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- Continuously invest in cutting edge technology where within the practice where it is well equipped including OCT's
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Strong salary offering between 45,000 - 60,000 (depending on experience)
- Professional fees paid
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Guaranteed time off for Easter and shut for a week between
- Christmas and New Year enabling you to spend time with friends and family on key public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs