A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established specialist independent practice based in Harrow.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is clinically minded, as the practice places an emphasis on utilising the latest technology to provide a premium eye care service to their patients.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the practice has only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of specialist clinics including advanced contact lens work, low vision and paediatric work however you are not required to have a series of additional certifications and qualifications to be considered.
If you're keen to join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- The practice is well-established and is one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Very clinical practice with close links with local hospitals in the area running specialist services including Myopia control, Low Vision and Dry Eye assessments amongst more.
- Equipped with state of the art technology including OCT, Auto-refractor, Phoropters, Topographer, Humphries Visual Fields machine and fully paperless records.
- Standard eye tests of 40 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- Working closely alongside the Director who is a fully qualified Optometrist
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Working hours available from Monday-Saturday 8:45am-5:45pm with an earlier finish on Saturdays
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 40K - 55K
- GOC & AOP fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Excellent support and multiple opportunities for development including sponsorship through clinical courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs