A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established specialist independent practice based near Petersfield.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is keen on the clinical aspect of Optometry, as the practice places an emphasis on utilising the latest technology including OCT & Optomap to provide a premium eye care service to their patients.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the practice has only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of specialist clinics including advanced contact lens work including Ortho-k and Low Vision clinics, where there is a real family feel atmosphere within the practice and tenured team.
If you're keen to develop clinically and join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- The practice is well-established and one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including Low Vision & Retinal Imaging
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology including Optomap and OCT amongst more
- Flexible testing times up to circa 40 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- They truly believe in running an optician that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and tenured Optometrists
- Using a paperless patient management system in a modern, boutique practice
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 45000 - 60000
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Options for support through further clinical development
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs